№ 1364 SCHOOL DROP OUT

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
It  looks like this red head is dropping out of school and wants to see the world and be a smart ass.
Is that a wise thing to do ?  Do you have some good advice for her ?
I dropped out of school years ago, thought that a good education was highly overrated and I could do without.
That was not the smartest decision I  made in my life.
Same goos for the "wise" move to light up my first cigarette.
It is never to late to learn.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara
Mes h Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.5
Skin Glam Affair @ Shiny Shabby  Kat
Hair ICONIC Delmar 
Top -Pixicat- @ ~uber~   Signe Top Blue
Skirt Blueberry Kyla Mini Skirt Plaid Teal *NEW*
Skirt comes with and without straps for most of the mesh body's
Boots REIGN. @ ~uber~   Timber Heels Blue
Stocking Izzie's Panda Tights
Suitcase Izzie's  Weekender Postcard
Cigarette [ kunst ]
 
Pose [addme.] adm061-2
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts