№ 1012 DUTCH DESIGN

 
Today  I got my second life fashion spotlights on Sandie Saenz
 Sandie is a Dutch girl like me and I just love the texturing of her designs.
A lot of the designs are color and texture  changeable by HUD and that is  for me, having a cluttered inventory very conveniant.
 
Enjoy your day and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Skin  Izzie's  @  TDR FUSION Qopi Skin Freckles Edition Ginger
Hair >TRUTH<  Ivana
Top & Jacket  *** FA CREATIONS & SEDUCE *** Camillia Jacket
HUD  8 Jacket Options & 7 Sweater Options & 7 Belt Options
Pants  *** FA CREATIONS & SEDUCE *** Riley Moto Jeans Light Blue
Shoes ieQED  Chloe Pump Lucite Green
For Slink High Mesh Feet

Decoration & Scenery
 
Fountain  Trompe Loeil Valiano Fountain
Dog  Hannah Kozlowski   Basset Hound Sitting
House Apple Fall  Chelsea Townhouse
Street
Fanatik Architecture  London Streets
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Great pics! I am Google+1-ing you. Will you google mine? http://laurageniaviper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts