№ 1010 LEGAL INSANITY @ HIPSTER FAIR

 
Pffft I am done decorating and styling my place.
It is time to work on my bloggers to do list and start styling my avi as well.
The list is as long as my real life arm so I stop typing.
 
Have a great week and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Click the picture to get the shopping landmarks 
 
 
 
Skin  -Glam Affair- Ellie Asia *OLD FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY*
Hair MINA Hair @ FaMESHed Peggy
Top and Shorts Legal Insanity @ HIPSTER FAIR Dixie Loose Shirt & Jeans
February 1st - February 15th
Shoes =MODA= DESIGNS Nicole Strapped Ankle Boots
 
Sitting Pose  Bauhaus Movement
Standing Pose Ma Vie
 
Decoration & Scenery
 
Couch junk. Hester's Attic Couch Antique
Wall Decoration  Consignment  Playbills
House Apple Fall  Chelsea Townhouse
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts