№ 818 TIME TO RELAX

Weekend no better time to relax and enjoy the nice weather outside.  Despite of second life's technical issue's I am posting out my second post on this Saturday. My bloggers to do list is as long as my arm and I have to play catch up. So lets hurry !!!!
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop unitl you drop


Skin { .essences.}  Amaranth 
Hair  >TRUTH<  Fleur 
Top  ...Mutresse...Nadya Tank Top 
Pants  =MODA= DESIGNS  Addiction Leather Pants 
Shoes  =MODA= DESIGNS  Corset Pin Up Pumps 
Necklace & Ring & Bracelets Izzie's  *GROUP GIFT* 


Decoration & Scenery 

Dock & Pillows & Blanket  [we're CLOSED]  Rustic Deck 
Radio on Books  * ISPACHI * @  TLC  The Odyssy
Wine & Grapes * ISPACHI * @  TLC Vineyard Platter
Newspaper  Cheeky Pea  @ TLC  Rainy Bistro Newspaper
Cat  Simple Mesh Cat Creator  eve924am  available @ MP 



Comments

Popular Posts