PREPARE 4 BATTLE

You all probably  know I am a shop aholic ಠ_ಠ *daaaah ಠ_ಠ  But as much as I love shopping I hate lag doing it  and that is why I stopped shopping @ DeeTaleZ some time ago.
Found out this week a better lag free  DeeTalez  was opened months ago and I  totaly missed that !!! The day before yesterday I did some catching up and from now on  this shop will be on my to do list every month for sure. The designs are still great and the shop almost lag free ( I am in ☮  peace ☮ with the fact nothing in SL is totaly lag free ).
Found myself a very detailed photo location called Innsmouth  and you will see more  pictures coming from this place in the future. Still 3 days of hard labour to go before weekend, in the meentime, shop until you drop and remember every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway.
Ooohh dang almost forgot this week until Monday April the  9th the last CHIC  Fashionably Late is running with designers giving there last salute to this shopping experience

Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N S  Melody  # EASTER SPECIAL
Hair  >TRUTH<  Kalle   # NEW
Dress  DeeTaleZ  Button Up Leather Yellow
Boots  MIEL  Timber Boots Bright  # NEW
Bandaid on Knee  Reek  Bandaids Kailiana Dots
Baindaid on Nose  From Grixdale Sorry shop is closed
Tattoo  .:CoLL:.  Se7en
Scarf  AOHARU  Bandana Scarf Yellow
Belt  [BUKKA]  Voice Navigation Belt
Bangles  {Zeery}  @  CHIC Fashionably Late  Mayan Bangles
Poses with Bat Prop  Diesel Works  BaseBall Bat  # FREE GIFT
Location  Innsmouth

Comments

Popular Posts