WINTER WONDERLAND

Like I promised  some days ago I went to Izzie's to take pictures in this winter wonderland and I  L❥VE it. And look @ my boots from WOot  a perfect combination with the bag from { mon tissu }Be aware that the bag is in mesh so you need a viewer that supports that. I am using the latest Phoenix viewer the Firestorm-Release and I got to say the improvements on the viewer are nice and very easy to work with. So download it and lets go mesh !!!!!


Skin  .ILLUSORY.  Paige Chai  Cosmopolitan
Hair "LoQ"  Sake Dark Blonde
Coat  .S h i   Harris Tweed Coat
Boots  WOot  Wedge Boots  # NEW
Stockings  *League*  Side Gartered Stockings  Floral Black Garter
Socks  *GF*  Button Socks Knee High  # NEW
Scarf  :)(:  PIXELFASHION   Sandy Scarf Brown
Bag  {mon tissu}  Weekend Traveler ( Mesh)  # NEW
Poses  *agapee*  Gown039
Location  Izzie's

Comments

Popular Posts