Monday, June 06, 2011

WESTERN GIRL


So many things to blog and so little time to do it.
# 1st I got excepted in the Taste Of Second Life Blog Group. So from next weekend follow my post about TOSL. I post the INDI Designs Hair with hat that was part of this week TOSL but I bought it myself and all the other colors of the hat.
# 2cond CH1C 1 year Anniversay so check out the CH1C Bithday Venue
# 3th it is hunt time again with the Popcorn Hunt !! <<< Click to go to the starting point !!!

Skin  MOJO *Gift Skin Cocoa  # GROUP GIFT
Hair INDI Designs *Cowboy Hat Pink (TOSL)
Dress .:A&M:. *Smocked Dress   # ZOMBIE POPCORN HUNT
Boots MIEL  *Far Boots Solid

Sunglasses :::LiNe::: @ CH1C 1 Year Anniversary  *Sitting Blull Glasses
Upper arm band Left -::AXE WEAR::- Antidote Virus Belt
Upper Arm Belt Right >>>moloko<<< *Armwrap Ace of Love
Bracelets Izzie's *Wood Bangles Purple
Location GLANDUIN

No comments:

Post a Comment